Want to contribute?
We are always looking for fabulous, new content to feature on our blog that deals with baby sign language and positive parenting techniques.
Here are the details…
- Keep the post light with actionable items for new moms and dads – easy to read chunks and bullet points work well.
- Words: 400-800 words
- Include: a bio and headshot if you’d like that in there, a link to your site (if you have one), and keywords for SEO.
- Getting started with baby sign language.
- Fun games/songs/activities to assist with teaching baby sign.
- Inspirational stories about how baby sign language made a positive impact on your family.
- How-to advice on signing with babies vs. toddlers.
- Positive & Mindful parenting strategies.
- Early Communication (verbal & non-verbal).
Think you’ve got a great idea? Fill out the submission form, paste your completed article and we’ll get back to you if it’s a fit for MarciePaige.com!