Feeling overwhelmed with all the tech? As a podcast producer and strategist, I take care of all the behind the scenes tech so you can get back to doing what you love most!
You're ready for a podcast manager if...
- You don’t have the time (or technical skills) to manage your own podcast.
- You’re having trouble staying on track and publishing your podcast episodes on a consistent schedule.
- You want to sound like a professional, but the thought of spending 3+ hours every week removing um, ah’s, long pauses and mistakes from your episodes makes you want to pull your hair out!
Let me help you...
- Have a completely hands off experience. You send me the raw audio and I’ll send back a polished, professional sounding show.
- Upload and schedule your episodes so you don’t miss a deadline.
- Write your show notes and optimize them on your website so new listeners can find your podcast.
- Create attractive social media graphics so it’s easy for listeners to share and promote your show.
Podcast listenership is growing like crazy!
A podcast helps build your authority and bring in new leads for your business.
Marcie always does a fabulous job!
Marcie always does a fabulous job with editing, is great at quickly turning around special editing requests and meets every deadline. Thanks for all your fantastic work! She also has competitive pricing, is well organized – plus I love to support women entrepreneurs!
Lisette Austin | The Globetrotter Lounge Podcast
New Podcast Setup!
Looking for a more budget friendly option? Ask me about my New Podcast (LITE) package.
Let’s be honest. You’ve been dreaming of starting a podcast… BUT you feel overwhelmed with all the tech and moving pieces.
Podcasts are a great way to build authority as an expert and bring new leads into your business, but you need someone to guide you through the process. This package is for you!
- Initial podcast strategy session
- 4-6 week setup and launch plan
- Content planning for launch episodes
- Libsyn hosting set up & optimization
- Apple, Stitcher, Spotify, & Google submission
- Editing and production of episodes for launch
- Audiographic and more for Social Media
- Upload to Libsyn with episode summary
- Blog page template creation
- Advice on best practices and strategy plan
- Podcast management Trello Board
I go beyond basic editing. I listen to the entire episode and do a detailed content edit. My obsession is making sure you show up perfectly!
You were SO excited to start your podcast, but had no idea how time consuming editing and managing a podcast was! You find yourself loosing interest and getting behind, but you LOVE recording your episodes!
I will get you organized and manage your podcast so you can focus on recording and follow your fun!
- Professional editing of weekly episodes and optimizing audio quality
- One round of edit revisions, if needed.
- Episodes scheduled in Libsyn
- Show notes creation
- Upload & schedule episode on blog
- Audiographics and more for Social Media
- Email your guest when the episode goes live, with details on how they can share and promote the episode
- Podcast Management Trello Board
- Monthly show analytics with feedback for growth
- and much more!
Marcie’s calm & relaxed personality meshed well with my team!
Marcie is a dedicated person who makes sure that my podcast gets the attention that it needs and deserves for every single episode! Marcie felt like someone I could trust and her calm and relaxed personality meshed well with my team.
Dr. Danielle Eaton | The Aligned Women Podcast
BOOK A FREE CALL
Go ahead and schedule a free discovery call. We will jump on a zoom chat and see if we would make a good team!
If we are a perfect match, we will get started with a kickoff strategy call. After a quick and painless onboarding process, I’ll get you organized and your systems set up.
WE WORK TOGETHER
I will start working on your podcast launch or setting up your monthly management systems and automations right away.